Sunday, June 25, 2006

Food

I have been asked many times about what I have been eating. Well, it is good, but does tend to repeat often. For Breakfast on the site we get bread, cheese (several types), tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, eggs, some sort of neon red jelly and nutella spread. Sometimes there is yogurt and pudding. Lunch and Dinner at Neve Shalom has hummus, salads, pickles, beets, olives, potato salad, sometimes an amazing avacodo salad, cooked vegetables and a meat (usually chicken and once a week fish). Bread is always available and often fruit. There is always tea and coffee (instant or turkish), but milk is not always easy to find. I keep milk and juice in the fridge from our once a week grocery runs. On the weekends our food varies widely. Falafel and shwarma (gyros), McDonalds, pizza and buffets at the hotels. I am ready for some Tex Mex and margaritas when I get back.

No comments: