Monday, July 03, 2006

Melissa has arrived!

Hi everyone - this is Melissa. I made it to Israel this morning after a bit of an adventure in London. Our flight was delayed by almost two hours because we didn't have a ... pilot. Those are kinda important to have, so we waited! I was very glad that my taxi driver was still there since I was so late and had no way of calling anyone to let them know. Before leaving London I wandered around Hyde Park - it was a beautiful day to sit in the sun. I went to Harrod's to shop a bit and watched a bunch of street performers along the Thames. It was fun.
Melanie met me and took me to my room where I napped for a few hours. She then took me with her to wash pottery. I enjoyed it, but she is tired of it! Too much washing. We are about to go to a lecture. We head to Jerusalem on Wednesday.
Hope everyone is well! We'll update again soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you have arrived! Hope to get to talk to you soon. I've been trimming the trees in the back and have a huge load of branches to load up and get rid of. At least the temp is down and we have had some rain. Love you both!

Anonymous said...

Glad the two m's are together and that Melissa helped sweep dust, where do you sweep dust in a sandy pit? Was the shower similar to the showers in Greece? Melanie never said. Have a wonderful time and we look forward to your updates. Love the witch you grandma