Thursday, August 28, 2008

Food







I (Melissa) have had very bad luck with food this trip. Not that the food is bad, but that I just can't get a break. We went to one place where my food came out last and it was wrong. We sent it back and it was still wrong, so I ate it anyway. It was good sausage!

Then we went to a nice meal on Hvar at a place called For that had been recommended. My risoto was the last food out and it was crunchy. So they cooked it longer. But it was wonderful when done right.




I thought I would circumvent the problem and have Melanie order my meal at Fast Food Hello. Still came out last. But it was correct this time! Melanie had a mushroom bruschetta and I had a beer. Yummy.




We have seem some interesting foods, but it has been yummy and Melanie is eating well. Pastas, pizza's, fish, breads... it's all good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi girls, Sorry to hear that you Melissa are having trouble getting your food on time. The meals sound good and hope you are trying new things. Glad Melanie is finding good things for her to eat. Love ya the witch

Anonymous said...

M & M Jen and Mandy,
what a fab trip! Plitric Lakes was lovely, you have ratcheted it up.
Museums.amphitheater. Gelato as big
as your head-yum yum.The sausage plate looked really good:)'it was
probably vegetarian sausage'.
Dives,
Scooters that kick you off!
Whats next?
Dubrovnik, my favorite 'no see' city.
Stay safe!
Much Love, Yaya

Anonymous said...

Wow...just catching up on your travels! I am enjoying reading about each day's adventures! Mary