Saturday, August 30, 2008

Dubrovnik

We stayed the night in Mlina. We have two apartments, both with bathrooms and kitchens. It is very nice. Our landlandy, Nada, sat with us while we drank wine on the porch last night. She was funny.






















Today we went into the city of Dubrovnik. It is a walled city and we walked around the perimeter of the walls. It's a great view. I got quite a few interesting looks since my leg is scratched up, but I made it up and down the streets. We are shopping around the town now, and then heading back to Mlina. We plan to go swiming this afternoon and then we are off to Omis to go river rafting.

3 comments:

Bachelor Paul said...

Hello

Anonymous said...

A guillotine!!
I do hope you thought of me while pretending to behead Melissa! That just might be the most exciting thing yet... he he he.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful travels in a place that is really off the radar! I love having traveling relatives and friends that expand the world right into my PC.
I hope the rest of your visit is fun too. Besos!
Barbara